About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Roxanne and I created ColorMeRoxanne to share my work as an artist, and my passion for color. I am a high-energy, hands-on professional, with a successful record of accomplishments in the hair & beauty industry with 25 years of experience. I am a true perfectionist by heart with a passion for helping people. At 47 years old, I consider myself to be an advocate for women of age. I believe beauty takes many shapes and forms. Beauty, to me, is confidence in who you are and what you believe in. When you're true to your own personal style, you can't help but exude a certain coolness and self-assurance. One of the joys of being in this business is hearing "thank you" for making me feel better about myself. My work includes close collaboration with professionals in the field. I love giving and getting back from other professionals!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

all new Non Surgical Lipo

External Ultrasound that requires no incisions, no recovery that melts fat in the body.